Cybersecurity and Compliance
The threat of a cyber attack is not something exclusive to celebrities and big corporations. Protect your business from tomorrow’s threats. We provide flexible and affordable services that allow your business to stay safe and sound in this modern and menacing environment.
Assessments and Gap Analysis
Be it for compliance requirements or to improve the cybersecurity of your company or agency, Risk Advisory services are helpful to identify what your infrastructure risk areas are. We can help determine the risk footprint of your organization and what risks could arise if vulnerabilities are not remediated.
As part of our Risk Advisory services, we:
- Perform risk assessments and gap analysis to determine the current security posture of your organization and identify areas of improvement.
- Provide assistance with audit requirements of your cybersecurity practices. Some of the frameworks that we can help with include FedRAMP, NIST 800-171, NIST 800-53, and Sabarnes Oxley compliance requirements.
- CMMC and DFARS Compliance services are geared towards government contractors that currently are bound by the CMMC implementation. Our holistic approach is designed to achieve compliance, pass the CMMC audit, and improve your organization’s overall security.
Cyber Task Force
Continuous monitoring and Managed Security Services
All plans need to be implemented. Our Cyber Task Force program provides the dynamic implementation of the techniques devised during an assessment or gap analysis. Our approach helps organizations better understand their cybersecurity program’s day-to-day operations and implement continuous monitoring, diagnostics, and mitigation practice.
As part of our Cyber Task Force services we:
- Create a daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly continuous monitoring practice that dramatically improves the organization’s security practices.
- Our managed security services monitor and remediate vulnerabilities.
- Our services streamline compliance with various frameworks (NIST, CMMC, FedRAMP) by performing, documenting, and tracking required tasks under these frameworks.
- Enhanced monitoring and response.
- Provide virtual CISO services.
Every business or government agency is at risk of a cyber-attack. The first step to improve your organization’s cybersecurity practices is to understand your adversary and its techniques. Having an educated organization will reduce cybersecurity risks and improve the security posture of your organization.
Our Cyber IQ experts, along with our trusted partners, can provide you with:
- Cybersecurity awareness training.
- Role-based training.
- Privileged user training.
- C-Suite training for leadership.
- CMMC training.
Security & Compliance
Security and compliance are usually words organizations hear when discussing cybersecurity. At Tenace we always invite our customers to think about security beyond compliance. One thing is to comply with certain requirements and check some boxes, but compliance is nothing if it’s not thought about from a security perspective. Some of our additional security and compliance services include:
Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification
- CMMC Level 1 Self-Assessment Support
- CMMC Level 2 Audit Readiness Review- Documentation, scope, design and system security plan review
- CMMC Pre Assessment and Audit Support- We help you understand what your organization needs to do to pass the CMMC Level 2 audit.System Security plans.
- Gap Analysis
- Documentation review
- System Security plan review
- Plan Of Action and Milestones creation
- Help organizing artifacts and evidence
- Assessment plan
- Documentation support- We help you improve or create from scratch your documentation to include:
- System Security plan support
- Plan of Actions and Milestones support
- Virtual CISO